Link to the Anodizing calculator:
1. Make sure you have a solid electrical connection to part
2. Pay attention to the temp – never go over 75deg. Ideal is 68-70deg.
3. Mix all solutions w/ DI or Reverse Osmosis water
4. Clean parts before etching in dilute simple green or dish soap.
5. Etch for 30 secs to 2 minutes. The longer you go the more matte finish you’ll get.
6. Hang parts in acid bath and start anodizing. Always 15v. Current varies on surface area of part.
7. Make sure ea part is bubbling, if you dont see bubbles it’s not anodizing.