Have you ever thought to change the background in messages on your Samsung Note 8 Android smartphone? This video will teach you how you can customize your text messages background and set a cool background on your own wish.
Default text messages background seems boring to you. So, now change the background color and set it in the background and alongside, you also can set the captured picture in the background of your built-in text message window.
Get here the best 6 Steps to change text message background on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• 1st Step: Open ‘Messages’
• 2nd Step: Tap on the 3 dot icon on the Top right corner
• 3rd Step: Select ‘Settings’
• 4th Step: Tap on ‘Background’
• 5th Step: Now select the background you want
• 6th Step: You can also choose a picture from your photos as the background
Now whenever you compose a message, your chosen background will appear.
This is how you can change your Text Conversations background and make it more fun.
I hope you like this video, give it a Thumbs up and Share it with others. Let me know your queries and suggestions in the Comment Box. Keep Following Apple Tricks for Tips and Tricks for Apple and Android Devices.
Top 2 Popular Related Videos
Watch the related videos to change text background note 8
• How to change text messages background on Samsung Smartphone
• How to Change Text Message Background Image in Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/J Series/A Series/On Series