Do you want to know a simple method to backup Outlook emails to USB? In this video, we have explained a quick method to export Outlook emails to external hard drive. If you want to copy Outlook email to USB drive, go with the automated solution to backup Outlook emails to USB.
Also, we have given an appropriate solution to solve the following queries:
1. How to save Outlook emails to USB stick?
2. How to copy all emails from Outlook to USB? Also, can I copy Outlook 2010 emails to USB?
3. Is there any method for exporting Outlook emails to USB?
4. Can I backup Outlook 2010 emails to hard drive?
Using the utility to backup Outlook emails to USB, you can export Outlook emails to external hard drive very easily. It has an interactive layout suitable for all kind of users. Also, the utility can backup Outlook emails to USB in bulk. It offers a number of benefits when you transfer Outlook emails to USB. Firstly, you have to export Outlook emails to any format from DOC, CSV, PDF, TXT. Once you convert your Outlook emails in any desired format, you can manually backup Outlook emails to USB.
You can download the utility from the official website:
We hope, through this video, we have explained a complete solution to copy Outlook email to USB. Please like, share and subscribe to our channel for more related videos.
Watch our recent posts:
1. How to Backup Outlook Emails to OneDrive?:
2. Add Rackspace to Outlook:
3. Migrate Rackspace to Office 365: