Here is a video of me assembling a gaming PC for the family, its a mid-price machine. Component cost is £1000, the cost and build is for the PC unit only – no keyboard, screen or ancillaries!
Here are the components :
– Intel Core 6M Cache,3.30 GHz Processor (i5-6600) (Turbo Boost 3.9 GHz)
– Corsair CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2400Mhz CL14 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit, Red
– Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 EU Motherboard
– Cooler Master RR-212E-16PK-R1 Hyper 212 Evo “Ultra High Performance, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes, Universal CPU Cooler” Black Fan
– Windows 10 Home 32-bit/64-bit English International
– MSI AMD R9 390 Gaming Graphics Card (8 GB, PCI-E 3.0, GDDR5, 512 Bit, DVI-I, HDMI)
– EVGA Supernova 750 W Gold Power Supply Unit
– Fractal Design Define R4 FD-CA-DEF-R4-BL-W ATX Midi PC Case Black / Pearl
– Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive
Obviously I am just a happy amateur, you get to see me make a couple of minors errors along the way 🙂 If you want to see an expert build a PC then go to somewhere like :
Hope you enjoy the vid!