What is Prader-Willi syndrome? Prader-Willi syndrome is a genetic imprinting disorder affecting chromosome 15, which causes a variety of symptoms including overeating and obesity. Find more videos at
Hundreds of thousands of current & future clinicians learn by Osmosis. We have unparalleled tools and materials to prepare you to succeed in school, on board exams, and as a future clinician. Sign up for a free trial at
Subscribe to our Youtube channel at
Get early access to our upcoming video releases, practice questions, giveaways, and more when you follow us on social media:
Our Vision: Everyone who cares for someone will learn by Osmosis.
Our Mission: To empower the world’s clinicians and caregivers with the best learning experience possible. Learn more here:
Medical disclaimer: Knowledge Diffusion Inc (DBA Osmosis) does not provide medical advice. Osmosis and the content available on Osmosis’s properties (Osmosis.org, YouTube, and other channels) do not provide a diagnosis or other recommendation for treatment and are not a substitute for the professional judgment of a healthcare professional in diagnosis and treatment of any person or animal. The determination of the need for medical services and the types of healthcare to be provided to a patient are decisions that should be made only by a physician or other licensed health care provider. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dantrithegioi.com/suc-khoe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Liệu bị thủy đậu có được bật quạt không và cần lưu ý những gì?
- Bài 17. Con trai 2 tuổi qua đời vì chảy máu cam, mẹ hối hận phát điên khi biết nguyên nhân
- KCYD: 3) Cách chữa bệnh nhân chân và lưng vô lực, áp huyết thấp, thiếu máu thiếu khí, thiếu đường
- Bệnh tay chân miệng có tự khỏi không? Chuyên gia Trần Thị Thanh Nho giải đáp
- Dấu hiệu nhận biết bệnh chân tay miệng là gì? Chuyên gia Nguyễn Thành tư vấn